Fioricet, introduced in the US in the 1960s, is a pain reliever and sedative used to relieve tension headaches, and sometimes other types of pain. Fioricet is often prescribed for abortive treatment of chronic headache unresponsive to “over the counter” analgesics or NSAIDs. Fioricet can be used with an NSAID (e.g. naproxen, ibuprofen) for complementary relief of inflammatory pain.
This analgesic consists of a fixed combination of butalbital 50 mg, acetaminophen 325 mg and caffeine 40 mg. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer (antipyretic). Butalbital is in a class of drugs called barbiturates that slow down central nervous system causing relaxation. Caffeine is believed to constrict dilated blood vessels that may contribute to tension headaches.
What is Fioricet?
• Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer.
• Butalbital is in a class of drugs called barbiturates that slow down your central nervous system (brain and nerve impulses) causing relaxation.
• Caffeine is believed to constrict dilated blood vessels that may contribute to tension headaches.
• Together, acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine are used to relieve complex tension (muscle contraction) headaches although precisely how it works is unknown.
• Fioricet may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
Where Can I Buy Fioricet Online ?
Best Authentic Online US licensed Fioricet and Gabapentin (neurontin )Pharmacies:
Buy Fioricet Here in US licensed pharmacies with Gabapentin – The Cheapest COD online Pharmacy
Affordable Butalbital APAP caffeine (Fioricet) and Gabapentin online – The Cheapest VISA Fioricet Online Pharmacy
Buy Gabapentin COD online – The Back up order for EZFioricet
All the above pharmacies are U Slicensed and distribute USA only prescription that is FDA approved.
What is the benefits of Buying Fioricet Online ?
When you shop Fioricet , tramadol on line, you have several benefits to consider:
- U.S. Based Online Pharmacy
- United States Licensed Physicians
- U.S. FDA Approved Prescription Medications
- Complimentary Online Medical Consultations
- Access to Pharmacists and Physicians for Questions
- U.S. Licensed Pharmacists and Affiliated Pharmacies
- Privacy Safeguarded Under Physician-Patient Privilege Law
- Convenient 7 X 24 Access to Online Prescription Order System
All the Fioricet, Gabapentin prescription the pharmacies sell is us brand, and us licensed doctor approved. But when you buy fioricet, buy generic fioricet, buy fioricet 180 pills online, you must know the basic principles to buy fioricet on line.
Fioricet overdosing is a combination of all the symptoms caused by acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine. Barbiturate overdosing is likely to cause mental confusion, comatose states, sever fatigue, hallucinations and dyspnea. The treatment must be applied urgently, as butalbital can affect the vital centers of the brain. As for caffeine, high doses can lead to seizures, excessive perspiration and severe diarrhea. You can certainly understand that Fioricet is not something you take without consulting your doctor.
Before taking the medication, it is for the best that you tell your doctor if you have a history of substance abuse, alcohol addiction or if you have ever suffered from respiratory disease. Depression, liver disease and porphyria should also be mentioned. Porphyria is a severe metabolic disorder and butalbital is not recommended to be used in such cases. Fioricet can also interact with certain types of medication, including blood thinners, benzodiazepines, narcotic pain medication and tricyclic antidepressants. Be sure to discuss all these aspects with your doctor.
Some websites have very good fioricet online shopping cautions such as EZfioricet, Tramadol Fioricet Shopping , and Fioricethome. The fioricet, generic fioricet pictures are following.
The dosage for Fioricet is adapted according to each patient and the medical condition.
Throughout the entire period of the treatment, the doctor will monitor constantly the progress of the patient and the general response to the administration of the drug. One of the side-effects caused by Fioricet is drowsiness. There are a lot of patients who report to the doctor complaining of day-time somnolence and in many cases the dosage of Fioricet is lowered. By going to the doctor, you can find out all there is to be known about Fioricet. You will be instructed to take it as soon as the first symptoms of tension headaches appear.
Fioricet is prescribed with extreme caution and medical specialists advise against using this medication for prolonged periods of time and in high doses.
It may cause dependence and severe withdrawal symptoms if the treatment is stopped of all a sudden. These symptoms are extremely varied, including flu-like symptoms with running nose and watery eyes.
At the same time, there are patients who experience more serious symptoms with abnormal behavior, mental confusion and seizures. The best thing to prevent withdrawal syndromes is to ask your doctor to reduce the dosage gradually. You can also ask about the addiction potential presented by Fioricet and you will certainly be informed that this medication should not be taken in larger quantities or more frequently than indicated.
What are the possible side effects of Fioricet?
• If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Fioricet and seek emergency medical attention:
· an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
· slow, weak breathing;
· liver damage (yellowing of the skin or eyes, nausea, abdominal pain or discomfort, unusual bleeding or bruising, severe fatigue);
· blood problems (easy or unusual bleeding or bruising); or
· low blood sugar (fatigue, increased hunger or thirst, dizziness, or fainting).
• These side effects are very rare and are not likely to occur during proper treatment with acetaminophen and caffeine. If you experience any unusual reactions, stop taking this medicine and seek the advice of your doctor.
• Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Fioricet and talk to your doctor if you experience
· dizziness,, confusion or lightheadedness;
· shortness of breath;
· dry mouth;
· nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, or decreased appetite;
· tiredness, leg pain, or muscle weakness;
· agitation, irritability, nervousness, anxiety or excitability;
· rash or itching;
· feeling of intoxication;
· headache; or
• Butalbital may be habit forming.
• Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
Forms of Fioricet available to treat migraines
Fioricet, which is a brand-name medication, is available only as a tablet. Other medications containing the same active ingredients are available as liquids and may contain different strengths of acetaminophen.
Other names for this combination of drugs:
Abuse and Dependence
Barbiturates may be habit-forming: Tolerance, psychological dependence, and physical dependence may occur especially following prolonged use of high doses of barbiturates. The average daily dose for the barbiturate addict is usually about 1500 mg. As tolerance to barbiturates develops, the amount needed to maintain the same level of intoxication increases; tolerance to a fatal dosage, however, does not increase more than two-fold. As this occurs, the margin between an intoxication dosage and fatal dosage becomes smaller. The lethal dose of a barbiturate is far less if alcohol is also ingested. Major withdrawal symptoms (convulsions and delirium) may occur within 16 hours and last up to 5 days after abrupt cessation of these drugs. Intensity of withdrawal symptoms gradually declines over a period of approximately 15 days. Treatment of barbiturate dependence consists of cautious and gradual withdrawal of the drug. Barbiturate-dependent patients can be withdrawn by using a number of different withdrawal regimens. One method involves initiating treatment at the patient’s regular dosage level and gradually decreasing the daily dosage as tolerated by the patient.